|*EXTERNAL VACANCY* PRE-SCHOOL EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
|Salary: £7.50-£7.90 p/h
Little Admirals Pre-school
Little Admirals is based on site at Admiral Lord Nelson School.
Hours: 37.5p/w Between 07.30-17.00 Monday-Friday. Term time only
The Pre-school practitioner will be expected to be passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated to help provide high quality childcare for families from the local and surrounding areas.
To work as a Key Worker and as part of a small pre-school team under direction of the Pre-School Manager. To maintain the safeguarding and stimulation of all individual children within the setting by planning and producing a variety of activities and resources as appropriate to ensure successful delivery of The Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
• To provide care whilst adhering to the needs of the setting in accordance with the requirements of company policy and current relevant legislation.
• To implement and deliver the planning, preparation and implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
• To keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their families or other staff.
• Encourage and abide by the day-to-day operation of the pre-school and assist the team to achieve performing excellence.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL NEED:
• To hold a current and valid Professional level 3 Nursery Nursing qualification, NNEB Diploma, NVQ Level 3 or BTEC National Diploma in Childhood Studies as a minimum.
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience working in an early years setting.
• To be able to work within a team situation and inspire colleagues.
• To be able to demonstrate a positive interest in children´s learning and development
• To hold a full and valid paediatric first aid certificate or be willing to undertake PFA.
• To undertake any appropriate child protection training courses as advised by the LCSB.
Little Admirals Pre-school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring checks along with other relevant employment checks.
For an application form please email Raelene Phillips on email@example.com or call 02392 781367 for more details.
Deadline date for applications Friday 13th October.
Interviews to be held week commencing Monday 16th October.
|Closing Date :
Last updated:20/10/2017 16:00:23